Yarnme is a reflection of our diverse community of cultures, ages, and beliefs. We've spent a lot of time thinking about the different points of view that create a safe and open environment for everyone.
We want Yarnme to continue to be an authentic and safe place for inspiration and expression. Help us foster this community. Respect everyone on Yarnme, don't spam people.
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post off topic comments, any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, pornographic or sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Nigerian Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Yarnme prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Yarnme upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. Any information determined to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Yarnme users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You remain solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service. We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
- If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please help us by using our built-in reporting option. We have a global team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible to remove content that doesn't meet our guidelines. Even if you or someone you know doesn't have a Yarnme account, you can still file a report here: http://yarnme.com.ng/p/contact. When you complete the report, try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review the content quickly.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- Note that it is impossible for moderators to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted content, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted content express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this service, its staff, its subsidiaries, or it's management. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify the moderators of this forum immediately. We reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.